...that didn't really work.
I wanted to draw half my face and leave the other side either nonexistent or blurry. I tried nonexistent but it looked odd so I added a hint of the other side of my face. I wanted it to look really sketchy on the other side & just hint at the rest of the face. That's what didn't exactly work in the end. I worked it a bit too much. I also fixed it again this morning which helped but something is still off about it. The ear turned out well but I think it's too big even though I did site it as well as everything else. The nose shape is decent but it looks like the tip is bent to the right somehow. Either that or my eye is too 'straight on' instead of a side view.
The hinted eye is a bit too high & my hair looks either wet or like I haven't washed it for weeks. I'll try this again but perhaps with a different medium. I need to throw some colour on paper one of these days! I've been using B&W most of the time lately. I'll admit, it's easy for me which I don't think is the point of this.

No comments:
Post a Comment