Sunday, April 24, 2011

chick

Today is Easter. It was a gorgeous day outside & what did I do? Read. I started Water for Elephants about a week ago (maybe more) & didn't read much of it since I was told I could hang onto it until I go to Mexico in May. The movie is out now though & a girlfriend of mine wants to see the movie & I wanted to finish the book first (she is the one who passed the book onto me). I got back into it last night after going to see the movie Source Code & finished it today. Basically I read 3/4 of the book today. It was really good & I highly recommend reading it.

Since I was absorbed into this book most of the day between cleaning & laundry (and going to an Easter dinner), I needed to do a quick drawing & I knew what I was drawing. I have had this little chick out since it is Easter & it's pretty cute. I've had it for years. It normally sits in a cupboard (not sure why but it does).

365-225
It's quite fluffy. Not sure this reads that way though. I'm not sure how to draw fur (as previously mentioned).

Here's a photo of the chick:

No comments:

Post a Comment