Tuesday, April 19, 2011

long day at the office

Poor Parker. My mom had him in a cat show over the weekend & Sunday morning he saw 5 judges in a row with no breaks. He saw 2 more in the afternoon & by the time it was all done, he was done. He got back to my place, drank some water & promptly went to sleep.

He started like this but kept moving around once I started to draw him (of course!).

365-218

Not the best scan of this sheet but it's fine for this purpose. I do not really know how to draw fur. I had a book on that once (how to draw animals) but I didn't really read that part. I was focused more on how to draw faces.

Can you believe he was sleeping like this?

365-218ph1

Made me laugh so I took out my new S95 by Canon. I need to play around with it a bit. I also decided to grab my 7d but then he decided to get up & move around. Too many eyes on him I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment