Saturday, August 27, 2011

drop

I was in Vancouver for 3 days to visit a friend & her husband from Texas. They drove up from Seattle where they were visiting friends there.
After we went to the Vancouver Art Gallery, we walked on the Coal Harbour side of downtown. I hadn't been over there for years.

What I like about Vancouver (one of the things) is that they have random art scattered around. I rarely venture out of the downtown area so I'm not sure this is true outside the core.

The piece below was interesting to photograph. It is extremely tall & there are buildings quite near it. The first image gives you a sense of the scale & the second is more fun showing reflection of the buildings across the way. The second image makes it look shorter than reality. I was sitting on the ground to get the shot.


365-346bb


1 comment: