I didn't draw Friday and to be honest, I don't have much of an idea as to why. I was out most of the day then met up with a friend for a bite before going to see Les Miserables at the Pumphouse Theatre. I recall being really tired that day & couldn't bring myself to draw once I got home - which was after 11p. I made up for it yesterday since Saturday I was at a figure drawing class (for the amount I drew on Saturday, I'm sure I could have just used one of those drawings but I decided to do a specific drawing for my missed day instead).
I drew my foot. I don't draw feet often & this one turned out quite dark - I used charcoal pencil to draw this. I'm not sure I like charcoal. I know we're using it in my Wednesday night class this week so maybe I'll learn to like it once I have a bit of instruction.
My foot is much narrower than this appears.

No comments:
Post a Comment