Monday, February 7, 2011

'jams

I have easily had these pyjamas for over 10 years. They were a gift to me from the Warner Bros. store when there was one in Minneapolis, MN back when I lived in Thunder Bay, ON. If you can't tell, I was (and likely still am to a certain degree) a Looney Tunes fan. I have the chess set, these 'jams, a pillow on my chair in my living room, countless VHS (yes, VHS) tapes, DVDs & I'm sure more stuff I can't think of right now, to show my love for these cartoons. I only used to collect quality stuff - so no chachka or plastic crap.

These 'jams are really just an over sized T-shirt which is obviously for sleeping in - as you can see from the subject on the shirt. I ran out of room. I thought I had enough with the sketch book I was using but clearly, poor Tweety was cut off on the right. Taz turn out quite well & Daffy has an elongated beak. These are so old & worn that I couldn't really tell what Bugs' face looked like (there's a hole there) yet I still wear them every now and again.

365-149

Funny the other 'jams I have are almost equally worn out. Maybe I should invest in some new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment