On Wednesday, my class learned one-point perspective. I have done perspective more often than I care to & to be honest, it feels like work (nearly the title of this post). So, due to the fact that I needed a challenge, my instructor offered the 2 of us who had done perspective before, a different assignment: draw from life. Fun!!
I started this Wednesday & finished it today. From what I understand, this was to be a line drawing not necessarily rendered. Due to this, there is no shading to give depth perception.

This image is quite grey. I tried to get it whiter but obviously, no luck!
Chain of events: Wednesday I did the basic perspective (the layout); yesterday I added detail like brick & cinder blocks; today I added the rest of the lines & people. People are always fun. These two look like they're from the 60's but who cares? It gives context!
Hi Ms.Nancy, your perspective looks great! That's a lot of block & brick to draw!
ReplyDelete