I have this interesting wooden massager thing - what would you call it? Not sure. It is about 14" long (I just measured - it's 15") and the centre parts that protrude from the rest of it, would run up and down your spine as you lay on it or someone rolls it on your back. It's like a rolling pin with jut outs for you to roll on. It would be used to relax the tight ropes which run down your spine (or mine at least). I bought this years ago when I was taking a Shiatsu class (back in Thunder Bay). The instructor had this thing & I tried it, thought it worked well, and had one made (copied). It was initially made with 2 pieces of wood laminated together but it spit apart pretty quick so they made this one from one solid piece. It works well but is tough (being it hurts more) if you roll on a really hard surface (like hardwood floor).
Again, I've had this for years & years. My previous boyfriend suggested leaving it out since it almost looks like a piece of art. It now sits below my TV on the floor.
I used photoshop a bit for this image but it's still quite grey. *sigh* A bit of distortion from the lens I used too. It just occurred to me that I should shoot drawings like this in B&W...

No comments:
Post a Comment