I have always kept mine in a vase (of sorts). It sits in a blue wine bottle (which I don't know if I actually drank wine from or if I just acquired the bottle). The wine bottle is 16.5 inches tall & the rose is 26" tall. It works well sitting behind my sink in the kitchen.
I moved it earlier last night before the I left for my seminar but hadn't drawn anything until I returned home at 10:30p. I considered drawing something simpler but it really didn't take too long since I only drew the actual flower head & not the entire flower.
Funny, I really noticed it wasn't there when I was using the sink last night. Amazing what we get used to in our surroundings.
I considered using colour but by the time I got to drawing it, I was too tired.

No comments:
Post a Comment