I was out all day today & out as well tonight at an art opening. Great day & evening all around but I'm home late without a drawing done; typical!
I will say that I'm quite tired so this was a quick one & I went left-handed again (which is very obvious!).
This is my alarm clock. I don't care for digital alarm clocks cuz they startle me when they go off & a heart attack every morning is not what I'm going for. This is an Ikea clock & I'm sure most people either have one or know someone who does. I have had it for a long time (likely when I lived in Edmonton but not sure). I still own a digital alarm clock but it's just to see the time if I happen to wake up in the middle of the night - which is rare.

No comments:
Post a Comment