Monday, February 21, 2011

yum!

On Saturday I went to a friend's house for a jewelry party. She had made some gluten-free brownies which were absolutely delish! (We have a friend who has celiac disease.) If you don't want to know what's in them, don't look. If you don't want your husband/boyfriend to know what's in them, just have them try them & they'll eat them. Notice I am only referring to boyz. They are so fussy when it comes to trying new (yummy) things.

I made them tonight. There is a reason I don't bake even though I love to. I want to eat it all myself!! As most of you know, it's not a huge deal since I don't have to worry about gaining weight. Still not good for me though!

For my class I had to draw an object with what we learned with one point perspective, for homework. This was the perfect item to draw. It's a square pan (rounded corners) and finding the vanishing point wasn't too difficult. I set the brownie pan (on the cooling rack) on my coffee table so I could draw in comfort. I used my drawing board again. Handy little thing!

365-163


You can see my 'vanishing' lines at the top. I'm sure I'm supposed to erase them but I'm leaving them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment