This is a essential oil diffuser. I've owned it for long time & it sits on my fridge - for no reason since I'm not it using anymore. I used to collect all things cobalt blue (before I moved to Calgary) and this is one of those things - I also used to use it.
The bottom part - the blue part - is glazed & the top is raw ceramic. The top allows the oil to diffuse into the air. It does work quite well but I don't really have any oils to use in it anymore.
It's not a very large item so I set it on my sofa to draw it. The blue part turned out quite well I think but the top part is a bit elongated. No one would ever know unless they saw the real thing.
It is drawn on an angle because I placed it between the two cushions on my sofa so it would not roll around.

No comments:
Post a Comment