Last night I got home from the airport to quickly change my clothes to go straight to an event at the Glenbow museum with some friends. Needless to say, I was drained from a great day/evening & all I wanted to do was relax. Due to this decision, today I need to do two drawings instead of one.
Here is the first one:
My sister sent me two photographs of her with her daughter (obviously, my niece). I have this one in my kitchen in a frame which allows it to just float in the glass. It caught my eye today & I decided to do a line drawing with ink. I feel like I should have added colour just for my niece's hair cuz it's green in the photo! Purposely.
My niece's eyes aren't quite the correct size & there are a few other oddities (like they both have terrible teeth!) but it was fun to draw regardless.

No comments:
Post a Comment