Monday, January 3, 2011

hot?

I have no idea what type of pepper this is - likely just a hot red pepper. I received this plastic/resin(?) pepper from a past friend of mine when she stayed with me over Stampede one July weekend. This was back when I first moved to Calgary. It currently sits behind my kitchen sink & it caught my eye this morning. I knew as soon as I saw it that it was my drawing subject for today & it had to be done in colour.
I decided on markers since I would like to be able to use them a bit better than I do now. I did not sketch this out on the paper first (although I really should do that more often) so it's a wee bit longer & narrower than it should be. That's ok. You can tell what it is regardless.

365-114

No comments:

Post a Comment