Saturday, January 29, 2011

negative

I took a photograph at that farm house of the exterior faucet & at the time I did it, there was this large mound of ice below it where the faucet was dripping. The first shot I took was clearly overexposed but I kept is anyway since I saw that it almost looked like a negative somehow. I could only see the dark bits & a bit of the blue from the hard water leaking out - similar to the faucet inside.

I used markers again. I made one really bad line but it is where it is & I couldn't really 'use' it so there it sits. The ice was basically attached to the faucet so the roundness of the faucet ends where the ice would have been. Let me say this, when I was back there on Thursday, the mound of ice was gone! Amazing what one week can do in Calgary. (:

365-140

No comments:

Post a Comment