I purchased this sandstone castle in Victoria the first time I went there - so maybe 1993?? I really don't remember. It sits on my dresser & I have thought of drawing it many times but since there are so many intricate levels to it, I have walked past it.
Today, I wanted to use watercolour & what colour do I use again? Brown. Not sure why I do that. In any case here it is:
I did add a tint of blue for the 'sky' but other than that, brown.
So what I'm finding during most of my 365 journey is that I'm in a bit of a rush. My drawings (not all) don't turn out the way I know I can do them. I really don't want to give more than an hour per evening since we all know how little time we have after work. What I should do is commit to more 2 day drawings so I can be more accurate with them. Perhaps that's not all I want to do though. I used to do abstracts when I was young so maybe that may be another avenue to explore.

I think this is lovely Nancy.
ReplyDelete