I recieved these silicone 'hot heads' from a girl friend of mine who lives in Edmonton. I received the orange dog first I believe (not 100% sure) & then I think I bought the other one in Edmonton when I was visiting her. They're silly little things & I keep them on top of my range backsplash. There is a whole line of products by fred.
They work quite well unless you're holding something hot for longer than normal - then they are truly are hot heads! I do like that I can have damp hands & use these to grab something out of the oven quickly. My regular oven mitts don't allow me to do that since they're cloth.
I did not colour them since I had a seminar last night & I was a bit rushed. I also did not use a very big sketch book so that's why the frog is only partially drawn.

Hi Fred!!!
ReplyDelete