Tuesday, January 11, 2011

this little piggy...

I received this stuffed piggy from an ex-boyfriend many moons ago. It was the first time I went to the Stampede grounds. I was living in Edmonton & he was living in Calgary. Crazy fun that trip. We hit the rides - which I don't normally do - and I recall going on the drop of doom (is that the name?). I could not stop laughing when I got to the bottom & off the ride. What a sensation! I think we were all giggly.

This has no sentimental value whatsoever, I just think it's cute. It's not one of those HARD exhibition stuffed toys that have that "made in China" cheap feeling; it's actually soft. It hangs out in my bathroom cabinet so I see it when I open the door. Not sure why it's home ended up there but there it sits.

365-122


I drew in a bit of the background since I brought it upstairs to draw. It looks as though there's a jungle behind it but it was actually sitting on a book with my plant behind. It also looks like I punched it in the nose. Poor thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment