I have to meet a fellow who makes these great belts & pay him for the belts he's made for me & a girl friend. I met him initially at the Art Market Craft Sale that is held every November at the Telus Convention Centre. I purchased a couple belts in the past but he has this new leather which will be a nice addition to my belt collection. The belt buckles are flat which why they're so appealing & the quality of the leather is outstanding.
I am paying him cash so I had it laying on the counter so I don't forget it. I put it between my gloves & thought it would be interesting to draw. I ended up taking the money out & putting the gloves away once I did sketch it. I also drew my hand grasping the cash which I almost like better. More the image I was imagining.

No comments:
Post a Comment