Today I was having a tough time determining what to draw. It happens sometimes when I feel like I've drawn everything in my house - which is obviously not the case at all.
I have this collectable in my room which has been there since I moved here. He often falls to the floor whenever I dust the table since he is balanced on top of a decorative ionic plaster column.
This is Fone Bone who is a character in Jeff Smith's comic adventure based in "Boneville". I have the trade paperbacks in black & white but they are now available in full colour - Costco has sold them in the past. His side kicks are Phoney Bone & Smiley Bone and are his cousins if I remember correctly. The story is both funny & adventurous! There are other characters of course but I can't remember their names.
I did just go look up the heroin's name which is Thorn & Fone Bone is in love with her from the onset of the story.

No comments:
Post a Comment