Ok, so last night I was home after 10p and still hadn't drawn. I was frantically working all day since I had to take the next day off due to the drive to YEG before the flight to Mexico Saturday morning. Nutty day. Plus, my neck went out & I have no idea how. So between work & chiro & dropping off drawings then scramble to make dinner before my meeting & seminar at 6:15...crazy day. Makes me tired just typing about it. (:
I hadn't moved my sandals from where I left them thinking I'd draw the other one eventually. That didn't happen. Instead, I did a quick watercolour in my moleskin sketchbook.
This was done rather quickly but I like how loose it is. I should draw things this quick more often. It's fun & relaxing. Never know, that may happen in Mexico! That or photography.

No comments:
Post a Comment