Saturday, May 28, 2011

growth

A few years ago I took a piece of a plant from my girlfriend who lives in Edmonton. I've taken a few plants from her actually but this one had only one leaf on it for quite some time & then had only two. It has remained with just two for easily half a year. Suddenly it's growing. I have a new leaf opening & another on the way to opening. What happened? No idea; I haven't done anything differently. I guess it's happy.

I have drawn one of the leaves in November of 2010 - day 67&68 and it turned out rather well.

Last night I had an idea to use watercolour & do a somewhat free flowing painting. Just lines mostly.
365-258

I fixed it a bit this morning with watercolour pencils & it looks better. I needed it to dry last night but I was too tired to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment