Tuesday, May 31, 2011

george

In Peru, finger puppets are sold in the 'touristy' areas wherever we went. I was in Peru in 2008 to hike Machu Pichhu. I bought quite a few puppets & I have them scattered around my office - not sure why only in my office but that's where they are.

When I bought this one, I immediately thought of Curious George & had planned to give this finger puppet to my friend who has Curious George as some sort of mascot due to his name. I have seen Curious George items around his place. Of course, once I got home & considered passing it on, I could not. George is just too cute & he reminds me of Peru. George actually covers the chap stick I have on my desk. Another friend of mine was over (long while ago) and I picked up the george covered chap stick & he laughed. He didn't realize why I was putting george near my mouth. (: Perfect disguise.

365-262

No comments:

Post a Comment