Last night I started packing for my trip to Mexico since I have a seminar tonight. In all the traveling I have done, I have never been to Mexico before. Should be gloriously warm! Cannot wait.
The actual travel part is unfortunate though. The group I'm going with booked their flights out of YEG since initially most people going were out of the Edmonton area. That is no longer the case but the flights are already booked so sadly, we have a 3 hour drive the night before to fly out at 7a Saturday morning. C'est la vie.
For this trip, I bought a new sunhat. Last night I wanted to draw it but ended up using watercolour instead. So in the end, it basically turned out to be the pattern of the hat & it's tough to tell it is indeed a hat. I still like it though - the hat & the painting.

No comments:
Post a Comment