Wednesday, May 25, 2011

last day w 2 days worth

On my last day, I was going to go to Tulum but decided against it & just relaxed on my own at the resort. It was lovely. Not everyone was around & I really didn't run into anyone very often either (not that I was avoiding anyone).

I grabbed by sketch books, watercolours & S95 in the housing & headed to the pool then the beach. Very relaxing all around. Exactly what I wanted to do. I did two paintings since I knew I had a very long travel day on Saturday so for once I was actually a day ahead.
365-251 painting area

365-251

Here is the other area.
365-252 actual right side

365-252 beach left
And this is where I was when I took a photo of the painting.
And the final painting. I started with felt ink pen then coloured it in. Fun & loose.
365-252 landscape of beach

No comments:

Post a Comment