Sunday, May 22, 2011

in the dark

My first night in Mexico & after a long day of traveling, I realized I need to draw something before bed. I hadn't taken my camera out at that point (from what I recall) so drawing was in order. That evening two people in the group took a dip in the pool & I drew the area of the pool where they were swimming. It was poorly lit so I was basically painting in the dark (more or less). For some reason, I was in the mood for watercolour. It was fun trying to see what the heck I was doing. Almost like painting by candle light but worse!

365-245

Turned out ok in the end. You can sort out where I was. The structure on the right is the swim up bar. I drank there only once on the second last day. Mostly since I hadn't & felt I should!

No comments:

Post a Comment