I saw at least 5 of them. They're tagged so that's why it's known to see tortugas at Akumal. It was great. The other fellow who went out at the same time, was taking way too long to get his gear on so I went without him & headed for where all the other people were snorkelling. Logical? I'd say. He didn't see anything & got frustrated & went back to shore.
Once I got back to shore myself, (I ended up down the beach quite a bit) I told her to GO and take that fellow with her (her brother-in-law & my room mate). I told them where to go & guess what? They saw tortugas! They didn't bring a camera with them, silly people.
![]() |
| Doesn't really look like we (the turtle & I) are under water. |
![]() |
| Love this shot! |
I have more of one swimming around but two is enough for the blog & Flickr.
In the afternoon that day, the mom above as well as another lady went to Playa del Carmen. It was easily the hottest day we were in Mexico. It was great to leave the resort & go somewhere else. We took a taxi there (got a great deal) and the bus back. All worked out great & I bought a new gym back. Yay! (It's only been 10 years+).
![]() |
| My friends on the left side. |
![]() |
| Playa del Carmen |
![]() |
| My new gym bag! (It's a wee bit big.) |
Once back at the resort & when we headed to our rooms for bed (we were all in the same area), we saw a few critters which we don't see very often. Pretty cool.







No comments:
Post a Comment