What are those things called? The shakers you buy in Mexico that are colourful & usually have something Mexican painted on them? I've asked two people & I don't know if what they called them is correct. I called them Maracas & they said something totally different (which I don't remember). I just looked it up & I was correct. Maracas. (:
I bought two sets of Maracas at the airport. They had such a great selection & I could have bought more just cuz they're fun. I bought a few more items at the airport too - vanilla was one item. Yum. The best vanilla in the world (from what I understand).
This is the set of Maracas I am keeping for myself. I may gift the other pair at Christmas since I see my family this year. Who knows though. I always find it tough to part with little things I buy that are fun & colourful. I painted them in a regular sketchbook since I rested them on my moleskin watercolour sketchbook. I drew the sketchbook in after with graphite 4B.

No comments:
Post a Comment