Tuesday, May 24, 2011

under the sea

I've had some trouble getting on here tonight. Odd.

As I mentioned before I left, I bought the Canon S95 as well as the underwater housing. It worked great for snorkelling. I did only one dive & I'll talk about that in a later post.

Below are some images I really liked from the first beach day. The water was gloriously warm (not like Costa Rica though) and the water visibility was pretty good considering.

blue fishy
I took many shots of this little guy. I wanted to be sure I got him.
coral1
Some of the coral was lovely.
single fish
Quite clear & he's big! Very happy.
3 fishies
Almost like they're dancing...

This day is actually the same day I drew the bikini so there's some overlap to ensure I did something creative every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment