So the weather here in Calgary is shit (am I allowed to swear on here?). I got back on Saturday & it was lovely outside - a nice 20C at 6:30p. Sunday was also nice; had the roof down on my car. Happy. Then it all went downhill from there. Sad. Needless to say, my tan isn't going to stick around with no sunshine.
I was a day behind from the day I got back. I had a baby shower to go to on Sunday & at the end of the day after some socializing with friends, I was not interested in drawing anything so I took a day off and have been trying to catch up ever since. I have also been spending lots of time organizing images to get the Mexico posts up. They are all complete as of last night. Yay! Now to catch up with this week.
I used my manikin to get a feel for how this would be drawn. The right arm/shoulder is out as well as the left hand/arm. Oh well. I tried. I had this vision in my mind as to what I wanted to draw & this isn't exactly it.
The next day, I decided to colour it with watercolours & it does look better. No idea who this gal is waving too. She must be blocking them. (:


No comments:
Post a Comment