Tuesday, May 10, 2011

only one

I had this brilliant idea to draw my sandals and call the post 'it's time'. I drew one & that was enough for now. I will say that it is about time I can wear sandals and not wear boots. I haven't been wearing socks since Easter since that's when the warm weather basically started (and not even that warm).

Today was a great day. I had the roof down by 10:30a. Yippee!

Anyway, here's my one sandal. The right one. They are made by Cydwoq. I also have another pair in a different style in brown. Their shoes are designed to form to your foot. The designer is a former architect.

365-241

The siting is a bit off. The toe opening should be slightly closer to the tip of the sandal. Made everything else ever so slightly off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment