I have finally purchased a lighting kit - a light stand and umbrella. The umbrella that comes in this kit I bought is 75 inches in diameter (nutty) so needless to say, I also bought a smaller one for practical reasons & it's also convertible (can use it to shoot through as well as bounce from). I can open the 75 inch umbrella but that's about it in my place! The kit was very reasonable & only ~$12 more than the Nikon kit I was looking at - this one has a stronger light stand which will be better for heavier lights like strobes.
I have this light stand set up in my living room (well, actually near my dining table). I wanted to be sure everything was working & in the boxes - which it is. Since it's set up, I thought I'd draw it ---something new in my place!
I used conté. I seem to like conté lately. It's nice to use something other than graphite (pencil).

No comments:
Post a Comment