My flowers I bought last Friday are obviously dying. The gerbras normally last longer than these ones did which is sad but I left them in the vase anyway. I told a friend of mine who was over on Friday that I was going to draw them & I still may but since I had my camera out anyway to take shots of my drawings, I thought I'd shoot them for now.
This one is of the pink dasies. I like the depth of field of this so that's why I'm including it.
I find it interesting to really see what's on the same plain in a photograph when using a shallow depth of field. So you can see that the petals at the back of the daisy on the left & the centre of the daisy on the right are on the same plain. Oh, and there are a few petals in the centre of the central flower in the rear of the photo.
These are of one of the dead gerbra daisies. I like them cuz they almost don't seem real.
There is a lily in the bouquet which has opened. Let me tell ya, lilies are pretty but boy do they ever stink!



No comments:
Post a Comment