Monday, March 28, 2011

too fast?

As mentioned, I am working on this baby blanket for a friend of mine. Once I get into something, I find it tough to focus on something else even for a short time. I really just want to get it done once I start. Said blanket is coming along nicely. I am beyond half way and have sewn ends in on one side only, up to where I'm still working. It looks really good. A friend was over yesterday & commented a) that he had no idea I crocheted & b) that it looked like a lot of work - which it really isn't when the pattern is as easy as this one is.
So, due to my crocheting madness yesterday, I honestly left drawing to the literal last minute before bed. I drew my scissors since they were out & I was using them quite a bit yesterday.


As I was doing this, I realized I was trying to do it too fast. I chose ink pen 'cause I wanted to be fast but yet, this was still too quick. I likely drew this in less than 10 minutes then promptly went back to finish sewing ends in on the blanket. Silly.
This almost looks like I did this left handed yet I didn't. Looks shakier than my last left handed drawing which is likely due to rushing to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment