Saturday, March 12, 2011

no colour

I love flowers. I miss seeing flowers outside. I was at Costco yesterday & they had flower bouquets on sale & I figured, why not?

I drew this with ink pen cuz I only wanted to do an outline. I see it now & I kinda wish I did it on marker paper so I could add colour. I realize I could use coloured pencil but I won't. Marker would have been better in my mind.
The daisies are both pink (as if they aren't dyed!!) and white. There are a couple gerberas too in deep fuchsia. Of course there's lots of green and also these other plants that are deep purple that aren't floral as well as some that are floral. Actually, the bouquet is quite colourful - I love the dark tones and the contrast to the white.

365-181


As I'm sure you'd expect, I'll be photographing these tomorrow. I have the figure studio session today so photography will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment