Ok, apparently not. I have completed the blanket up to the point of where the pattern says and sadly, the blanket is square (which is incorrect). The width is correct but the length is too short cuz my gauge is off; I was to use a 5mm hook not a 4mm! Drat, drat!
So, with this all being said, I am continuing on until it's rectangular and more usable in the end. I have sewn in all the ends up to this point but have left the last row open to keep going.
There is no real need to take another photo at this point. I will when it's complete. I needed to put this post in since I was my creative item the day I completed it to the point it's at now.
It looks great, I will add. It'll look better when it's rectangular. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment