I used various mediums. I started with charcoal then moved onto ink pen then lastly graphite which by then I had hit my dinger. A friend of mine & her boyfriend saw this movie(?) & they use this analogy that they've 'hit their dinger' when they've had enough or have hit the wall so to speak. I immediately thought of this on our last pose of the day which was approximately 2.5 hours into the time & we only had 25 minutes left. I'm only posting one dwg done in 15 minutes.
Here's my progress more or less - I can't post everything (all done on newsprint except last 2 drawings):
![]() |
| 30 second gestures - charcoal |
![]() |
| 5 min dwgs top ink pen w charcoal bottom ink pen |
![]() |
The top drawing was done second since I was sitting down for the first drawing. Both of these are contour drawings; the top was done with my left hand. Both with ink pen & both 10 minutes. |
![]() |
10 minutes - ink pen more or less a contour drawing |
![]() |
| graphite - 15 minutes combined w little foot dwg on bottom left |
My sister said she felt really good & was surprised we were almost done at the last pose. I wonder if I hit my dinger faster since I'm drawing nearly everyday.
All of these images were edited in Photoshop™ since I have poor lighting in my place.





No comments:
Post a Comment