Today I was doing photography for a good chunk of the day so that's my thing today to post. I was practicing with
Speedlites™ with my
Canon™ 7D in both my bedroom (so I know how to light a basic bedroom) and again at a client's house so I could photograph the stain glass I designed for them this past year. I am in the process of having my business website more than just a landing page. For now, I'm taking photos at client's homes so I have better images than the ones I took in the past - I know more now thankfully - and taking some I haven't taken at all.
Here is one I took today:
I had to edit a few things in Photoshop™. There were a few blemishes in the paint job due to the house being built in 1912. I also lightened it ever so slightly. I know I need an umbrella kit as well as at least 5 more Speedlites™ or equivalent. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment