Tuesday, March 15, 2011

spinning

Sunday was the halfway point of this creative journey and as I knew it was coming up, it got me to thinking. Should I change anything or keep going as is? All in all, everything has been going well with only the odd day when I may not feel inspired to draw/create anything but still do. My class is going well & am enjoying taking it. So, I think the only thing that will change is adding more photography to my répertoire. So, that does not mean everyday but more of it in general. I am not setting any rules for myself in any way - I know I can be very rigid when I set up rules since I tend to be a rule follower, even if they're my own!

Yesterday, I took photos of the bouquet of flowers I purchased on Friday. Some of them look pretty natural - like they could be outside. Since I'm in Calgary, there's no way they are. (:

I set up the camera on the tripod & just moved the vase so I could see it in the 'live view' mode on my camera. I kept turning the vase until I found shots I liked on the LCD screen. It's funny, I will say that I normally spend much more time with photography than I do with some drawings I do. Today I also photographed all my art posted in the previous 2 posts & brightened them slightly in Photoshop™.

365-184a

365-184b
what plant is this?
365-184c

365-184d
a pink daisy?

No comments:

Post a Comment