I went to the figure session on Saturday but I seriously wasn't in the mood. I just squeaked into the class (no late admissions allowed) but my sister didn't make it due to a very late bus. We did a few gesture drawings then went into the 5 & 10 minute drawings. We ended with 15s before the break. That was it for me. I left at the break time & met up with my sister to show her what I bought at The Camera Store on Wednesday. She is thinking she needs some lighting gear too. I'll have her talk to my friend who works there so she buys what she needs.
In any case, here are only 2 drawings from Saturday. Both were done with conté on newsprint & both were 10 minute drawings. I did have others but these are the best & I didn't feel like photographing more drawings.
We had a different female model this time. I've had before for another figure session I had gone to over a year ago. She is very fit & is a really good model. She does great poses. I wish I was in the mood to draw figures Saturday. Sometimes, that's just the way it goes!


No comments:
Post a Comment