Sunday, March 27, 2011

my flowers are dead

Yesterday we had the male model that we had a month ago. He's ok & certainly eager to please. He doesn't time himself so someone has to do that for him which is ok too.
I was at Mona Lisa Artists' Material store yesterday & bought another sketch book as well as this new lead. It's called sepia light. I used my sister's once actually when we had this model a month ago. It was on sale for a stupid cheap price so I bought it. I like it so far.

These are just a few from yesterday's figure studio time. I scanned all of these in since I wasn't in the mood to photograph them & they actually fit on the scanner. I do have some larger drawings but I won't bother with the camera today.

365-196a 001
15 minutes on newsprint
sepia light lead
365-196b 001
25 minutes on cartridge paper
sepia light lead
365-196c 001
1 minute on cartridge paper since I finished the one above
 black conté

All of these drawings were good practice in foreshortening. Fun fun. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment